The Sensitive Personal Data in India constitutes the following categories of the data: passwords, financial data, health data, official identifier, sex life, sexual orientation, biometric data, genetic data, transgender status, intersex status, caste or tribe, religious belief, political affiliation or any other category of data specified by the concerned authority.
How to use this document
This document is drafted as per the Indian laws and rules. Questions or consulting services are required by any user, but the answers/replies or consulting services will be provided as per the Indian Income-tax Act/regulations.
This document specifies the following mandatory fields:
- Any Type of personal and sensitive personal data or information collected;
- Purpose of collection and usage of such information is only giving knowledge on taxation/legal /finances etc.and tax consulting etc.;
- Disclosure of information to the third parties shall not be given by ourselves, unless courts ask as per Indian Law.
- The minimum age requirement to use the Website/App is 18 years;
- Reasonable security practices and procedures adopted by us.
Although there is no exclusive data protection law in India, the privacy and data protection is mandated under Section 43A of Information Technology Act, 2000 read with Information Technology (reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.